Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) is a medical degree in India, conferred to those who have studied the integrated system of modern medicine and traditional ayurveda. The degree is of five and half years duration, including 1 year internship after passing 12th Science.
The person having a BAMS degree can practice anywhere in India. The curriculum includes studying and teaching of modern anatomy, physiology, principles of medicine, preventive and social medicine, pharmacology, toxicology, forensic medicine, ENT, Ophthalmology, principles of surgery, etc. along with ayurvedic topics.
- Category : Ayurvedic Medicine
- Degree : BAMS
- Mode : Full Time
- Medium : Campus
- Duration : 5 Years 6 Months
Future after BAMS
A BAMS doctor can work in following domains after completion of the degree.
- General Practice
- Hospital and Healthcare Administration
- Health Supervisor (As per High courts decision a BAMS doctor can work for the post of Health Supervisor)
Future education after BAMS
A BAMS graduate can opt for following degrees after BAMS
- MBA (Hospital Healthcare Management)
- MSc Health Sciences
- MSc Nutrition
Document Required For Admission
01) Mark Sheet Of 10th Class.
02) Mark Sheet Of 12th Class.
03) Mark Sheet Of Higher Qualification above 12th Class If any.
04) School/College Leaving Certificate.
05) Aadhar Card
06) Migration Certificate if Applicable.
07) Caste Certificate For SC,ST,OBC Candidates.
08) Income Certificate For SC,ST,OBC Candidates.
09) Bonafied Certificates.
10) Character Certificate.
11) Gap Certificate on Rs.20 Stamp Paper if applicable.